Dedicated, results-oriented, and student-focused professional with extensive experience in teaching mathematics. Efficient in evaluating student mathematics comprehension while improving overall student performance, class progress, grades.
● Determined and resolved complications and discrepancies while evaluating information and offering solutions to various issues.
● Facilitated students across educational courses by answering queries and mediating complications and offering feedback.
● Assisted students in surpassing predicted grades by delivering constructive feedback on coursework, homework, and classwork.
● Apprised parents on student progressions, needed improvements, and targets while mentoring students by delegating tailored targets and learning objectives.
● Examine student mathematics comprehension on regular basis and ensured students in attainment of apposite information while staying on track to achieve objectives.
GCSE Mathematics involves the study of mathematical methods with some practical applications.It aims to develop students' skills in problem-solving and analytical thinking. It also aims to provide all students with a firm mathematical foundation that they will need for life, work and further study.
There are 6 main GCSE maths topics: Number, Algebra, Ratio, Proportion and rates of change, Geometry and measure, Probability and Statistics