- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an updated enhanced DBS certificate
- UK Bachelor’s degree in teaching or relevant field.
- Fresh graduates or experienced teacher are both welcome
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
Role and Responsibilities of the Teacher:
- Developing and issuing educational content including notes,homework,tests, and assignments.
- Supervising classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organizing supplies and resources for lectures and presentations
- Delivering personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Planning and implementing educational activities and events.
- Preparing and distributing periodic progress reports.
- Attending parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluating and documenting students’ progress.
- Allocating and grading homework, assignments, and tests.
Teacher Rules and Regulations
- 1- The teachers of NERRG Global Academy shall discharge their duty with energy, humility, devotion, efficiency and sincerity.
- 2- Be on time for the online session.
- 3- Camera or video feature should always be on during the lesson.
- 4- Teachers must maintain a professional distance from their students while they are enrolled in school. No personal phone contact, no social media contact, and no communication that can't be monitored.
- 5- Teachers shall be obedient to the Principal and to the School Management.
- 6- Only undertake activities as part of the teaching role. Do not do something which is part of another professional’s role.
- 7- Mobile phones must not be used for private or personal use during lessons or in formal school time. They should be switched off (or set to silent) at all times. Use of mobile phones by staff during working hours for social networking activity (other than in accordance with curriculum use) is strictly prohibited.
- 8- Teachers are responsible to replace any lesson or minutes they have missed.
- 9- Maintain the confidentiality of learners with other professionals
- 10- Every teacher shall dispatch any information concerning the well-being of the school to the Principal in good time
- 11- All administrative and academic reports or enquiries shall be directed to the Principal either in writing or orally.
- 12- Teach without discriminating or stereotyping, maintain the confidentiality of learner information Teachers shall not bully any of the pupils for any reason whatsoever. They shall not be brutal when using a cane to punish any bad behaviour of their pupils. They shall not look lustfully at any pupil, which is wrong and will spoil the future of the pupil involved. If a relationship of any sort different from the normal pupil-teacher relationship is discovered, the teacher concerned will be dismissed with immediate effect. Teachers shall report severe problems concerning their pupils to the Principal.
- 13- Do not do something which is part of someone else’s role
- 14- During working hours, teachers shall appear clean, tidy and decent. They shall not wear Over-sophisticated clothes and they shall not put on sunglasses during the lessons.
- 15- Teachers shall not miss duty without being allowed to. If they do not inform the in advance ( at least 3 days ) , their excuse will not be accepted, no matter what the reason is, and a penalty fee £50 will be deducted from their salary
- 16- During working hours, they shall never leave their pupils unattended, even when asking them to solve an exercise. The teachers should stay with their pupils and show them that they are present, so that they can give them support with their individual problems that likely occur during the course of the exercise. The teachers shall encourage their pupils to ask questions if they encounter difficulties. They should not forget that to answer questions is the most important function of a teacher
- 17- Class teachers shall teach their pupils to be quiet in the classroom, turn their Camera on and to pay attention. The chorus-system should be applied just exceptionally, while normally just one or two pupils are speaking at the same time. By doing so, they will get used to speak alone in front of many people, and it is possible for the teacher to take corrections on the pronunciation of the pupils. The teachers shall give their pupils homework every week and strictly insist that all of them do them. They shall give their best as teachers, so that the pupils enjoy coming to school and learn fast and easily.
- 18-The teachers shall always follow the official timetable as laid down by the school authority. They shall follow the syllabus and the schemes of work in their class. They shall strive to reach the educational objective in every term.
- 19- Teachers should ask for holiday at least twice the amount of time, plus 1 day beforehand as the amount they want to take off... For example, if you want 10 days off you'll need to ask at least 20 days before. Bear in mind, the school authority can refuse holiday at certain times, for example during school holiday, Exam periods or during busy periods.
- 20- Teachers must give at least 2 month notice if they wish to leave the job. The resignation letter should normally be addressed to the principal.
- 21- The teachers shall consider and follow every other rule and regulation which may be directed to them by the school authority.
- 22- This document is handed out to all teachers and has to be studied carefully by all the members of the academic staff of the NERRG Global Academy. Its content is referring to all of them, without respect of their position. In the case of disobedience to any of the rules stated in this document, a first and then a second written warning will be given to the teacher. If there is not improvement, the teacher concerned will be dismissed from duty and a penalty fee £200 will be requested by the school authority
- 23-Attending teachers meetings.
- 24-Allocating and grading homework, assignments, and tests.
- All tutors must be respectful, humble, and polite when conducting their one-on-one sessions.
- All tutors must strictly maintain their professionalism when delivering their services.
- All tutors are strictly prohibited from building any inappropriate relationship with their students.
- All tutors are prohibited from taking their classes through a forum other than NERRG Global Academy.
- All tutors must be present to take their classes at the scheduled time.
- All tutors must keep aside any biases when tutoring or grading students.
- All tutors are prohibited from using foul language or inappropriate gestures during classes.
- All students will transfer their course fees to NERRG Global Academy and we will reimburse you for your services after deducting our percentage.
- All tutors will pay 15% + 1.9%(Merchant Fee) of their course fee to NERRG Global Academy which will automatically be deducted at the time of reimbursement.
- All tutors must pay 15% + 1.9%(Merchant Fee) of their " hourly tuition fee" to NERRG Global Academy which will automatically be deducted at the time of reimbursement.
Note: 1.9% is the commission for stripe per transaction.
- No personal information should be exchanged between tutors and students including personal emails address or phone number.
- The entire duration of the full tutoring sessions must be recorded for security purposes.
- Tutors are prohibited from wearing anything objectively inappropriate or anything that could be construed as distracting or unduly sexual.
- Tutors must avoid wearing overly-clingy tops and slacks no matter what their body type is.
- Tutors must never attend classes while wearing anything see-through or excessively low cut/short.
Please Wait While Loading....