Student Rules and Regulations
- 1- Obey the teachers
- 2- Maintain discipline in the class
- 3- Be helpful
- 4- Abide by the rules of the school
- 5- Be on time for the session
- 6- Complete the assigned work on time
- 7- Co-operate with the teachers
- 8- Respect everybody and keep focus on your goal. No negative feedback, insults or bad comments about other students in classroom
- 9- Camera or video feature should always be on during the lesson.
- 10- Your microphones must be on the mute mode until you get the teacher’s permission to talk
- 11- If you late, the teacher is not responsible and will not go back to cover what you missed
- 12- Mobile phones must not be used for private or personal use during lessons or in formal school time. They should be switched off (or set to silent) at all times. Use of mobile phones by student during working hours for social networking activity (other than in accordance with curriculum use) is strictly prohibited.
- 13- Totally unacceptable to help or provide your online details to anyone to join the session
- 14- During the lesson, student shall appear clean, tidy and decent. They shall not wear Over-sophisticated clothes and they shall not put on sunglasses during the lessons.
- 15- Student must maintain a professional distance from the teachers while they are enrolled in school. No personal phone contact, no social media contact, and no communication that can't be monitored.
- 16- Payment of fees is not based on how many lessons you have attended but on one time full payment every four weeks
- 17- We are requesting students to think responsible and act respectfully while online. Any student who fail to follow these rules might be removed from this academy
Please Wait While Loading....